[Coil-l] Final COIL Meeting Tomorrow!

CORBETT, KATHRYN B kcorbett at langston.edu
Thu Dec 18 15:10:54 CST 2014

Hi Allison,
I will not make the meeting in person. I will try to tune in at 1:30. In the meantime, I meant to suggest this to the group. I read something in the Chronicle of Higher Education about Digital Humanities and immediately thought of David Oberhelman. He has presented at least one DH conference, maybe more. I'll bet he would come to a COIL meeting and tell the group what Digital Humanities is and how he does it :)
Kate

Kate Corbett
Head of Technical Services and Instruction
Langston University Libraries
P.O. Box 1600 E Highway 33
Langston, OK 73050
405-466-3412