[Coil-l] Reminder: Meeting Today at 3pm

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Tue Jan 28 13:32:45 CST 2014

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that our first COIL meeting will be held today at 3pm over Google Hangouts.  I have attached the final agenda for your review.

If you plan to attend and have not yet sent me the email address attached to your Google+ account, go ahead and do so.  As soon as I have it, I will send you an invite!

I look forward to seeing all of you this afternoon.

Best,

Allison Embry