[Coil-l] February COIL Meeting

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Thu Jan 30 17:13:35 CST 2014

Hello Everyone!

It was great to see all of you Tuesday.

I'm including the link for the Doodle poll for our February meeting below.

http://doodle.com/isvcpm56zwh68sys

This meeting will be face to face at OSU Tulsa.  I would like to thank the wonderful Dona Davidson for all her work in getting OSU Tulsa booked as our conference location.  OSU Tulsa is being very generous in allowing us to use their facilities for free.

Lunch will be at noon at one of the nearby restaurants, and our meeting will start at 1:30.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>