[Coil-l] LibGuides Workshop

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Mon Oct 20 16:53:45 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

The University of Oklahoma (Norman) will be hosting a LibGuides workshop for COIL members on Friday, November 14th.  The workshop will be from 9:30-3:30, and will include morning snacks and a light lunch, courtesy of OU Libraries.

Registration for the workshop is free.  However, there are only 25 spaces available.

I will open registration tomorrow, and spots will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.  If you do register, please be 99.99999 percent sure that you can make it.  If you do register and something comes up, please let me know as soon as possible.  :)

Additional details to follow soon.

Thank you to my wonderful friend, Cheryl McCain, for organizing this workshop.

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>