[Coil-l] Registration for the LibGuides Workshop

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Tue Oct 21 08:38:20 CDT 2014

Good Morning!

Registration for the LibGuides workshop is now open.

The workshop will be on November 14th from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm at OU Norman.

The workshop is free and will include a light breakfast and lunch.  We only have 25 spaces available, so please register as soon as you can.  If you register and cannot make it, please let me know as soon as possible.

Here is a link to the registration form:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YTK3RW8

Thank you to the folks at OU for hosting us!

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>