[Coil-l] COIL January & February 2016 meetings

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:30:57 CST 2015

Hello everyone!

Greetings from your new COIL Chair! I appreciate the kind introduction
Megan Donald sent yesterday. My personal and professional kudos to her for
setting a high standard of representing and leading us so well this past
year. Thank you, Megan!

I'm excited about serving throughout 2016, look forward to deepening
connections, meeting new members, and learning along with you all!

Please mark your calendars for our first two meetings of 2016:

*Friday, January 29 - OSU Institute of Technology - Okmulgee*
Lunch - 11 a.m. at OSUIT State Room (Culinary Arts Program)
Meeting - 1 p.m.  OSUIT
***Please RSVP lunch reservations to Jennifer Tatum: jmtatum at okstate.edu by
January 26***
Agenda - Tech To Go program

*Friday, February 26 - Rogers State University - Claremore*
Lunch - 11 a.m. at El Banquete
Meeting - 1 p.m. at RSU
Agenda - How to Train a New Instruction Librarian and/or Using LibCal in an
Academic Library

Hope to see you all in January!
Sarah

--
Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services ~ Resource Coordinator, College of Education
burkhead at nsuok.edu
Blackboard IM: sburkhead