[Coil-l] COIL Calendar of Meetings

Megan Donald megan.donald at tulsacc.edu
Thu Feb 5 09:35:59 CST 2015

Hello COIL,

Last Friday's meeting was a lot of fun! Thank you to everybody who drove out and, of course, to Adam Brennan for sharing the Cephalonian Method. I'm looking forward to many more team-building and informative meetings. So much so, that I have created a calendar of meeting dates and times for the first half of this year so you can plan accordingly:

Friday, February 27 @ OU-Tulsa
Lunch: 12 noon at Café Samana<http://www.cafesamanatulsa.com/>
Meeting: 1:30 in the Library Conference Room. Stewart Brower, the Library Director, will be leading a discussion with the group (topic TBA).

Friday, March 27 @ OU Norman
Lunch: 11:30
Meeting: 1:00 - lunch location and meeting topic will be announced later.

Thursday, April 23 @ OSU Stillwater
Lunch: 11:30
Meeting: 1:00 - David Oberhelman will be presenting on Digital Humanities.

Friday, May 29 @ NSU Tahlequah
Lunch: 11:30
Meeting: 1:00 - lunch location and meeting topic will be announced later

June (Online meeting, if needed)

Friday, July 17th
UnCOILed Workshop - more details coming

Thanks Everyone,