[Coil-l] COIL Calendar of Meetings

Megan Donald megan.donald at tulsacc.edu
Tue Feb 10 13:03:56 CST 2015

Hello COIL,

There has been a change of restaurant location for the February 27th COIL meeting. As delicious as Café Samana is, they regrettably can't accommodate our group at that time.

So instead we will meet for lunch at Zoe's Kitchen<http://zoeskitchen.com/>!
It is also located in the Brookside area: 3629 South Peoria Ave
Tulsa OK 74105

The times are still the same:
Lunch: 12 noon
Meeting: 1:30 @ OU-Tulsa