[Coil-l] COIL Meeting: Friday, March 27th

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:01:46 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Due to some overlapping commitments in Tahlequah (attending some of the
virtual ACRL conferences and wrapping up a journal article I'm co-authoring
- revisions due this Friday afternoon!), it looks like I'm going to be
unavailable to attend this week's meeting in Norman. I hope all goes well!

Will plan on seeing you all at Stillwater in April!
Sarah

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Megan Donald <megan.donald at tulsacc.edu>
wrote:

>  Hello COIL,
>

> Our next meeting is scheduled for Friday, March 27th at OU Bizzell
> Library. We will meet for lunch at The Mont at 11:30 and the meeting will
> begin in Bizzell Library at 1:00. I have attached the agenda.
>

> The Mont <http://www.themont.com/> has a wonderful menu! They have their
> own, *free* parking lot. The address for The Mont is 1300 Classen Blvd
> (corner of E. Boyd and Classen, 2 blocks east of “campus corner”), and it’s
> next to the railroad tracks on Boyd St. Cheryl McCain will have a few guest
> parking permits so that people can park on campus after lunch. People who
> can’t make it for lunch (where Cheryl will have the guest permits) will
> need to pay to park in the Union’s parking garage on Asp or at a metered
> space in the Elm St. parking garage. *Please let me know as soon as
> possible if you plan to be at lunch so Cheryl will know how many guest
> permits to request. *There won’t be an abundance of guest permits, so
> carpooling is most definitely encouraged.
>

> Thanks so much to Cheryl & the OU Bizzell Library for hosting this month!
>

> -Megan
>

> Megan S. Donald, MLIS, JD
>
> Reference & Instruction Librarian
>
> West Campus Library
>
> Tulsa Community College
>
> (918) 595-8012

Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services ~ Resource Coordinator, College of Education
Northeastern State University
John Vaughan Library 306B
Tahlequah, OK 74464
918.444.3262