[Coil-l] Next COIL Meeting: November 13th

Miller, April april.miller at swosu.edu
Wed Nov 4 12:47:32 CST 2015

Megan,

I finally will be able to attend!  Fingers crossed.

April

April K. Miller, MLIS
Assistant Professor
Sayre Campus Librarian
McMahan Library
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
409 E. Mississippi Ave.
Sayre, OK 73662
580-928-5533 ext. 185

A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library.  ~Shelby Foote