[Coil-l] Next COIL Meeting: November 13th

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Wed Nov 4 12:57:55 CST 2015

I will be there, thanks!

Cinthya
From: coil-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:coil-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Megan Donald
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:52 AM
To: Community of Oklahoma Instruction Librarians (OK-ACRL) (coil-l at lists.onenet.net) <coil-l at lists.onenet.net>
Subject: [Coil-l] Next COIL Meeting: November 13th

Hello COIL,

Our next meeting will be November 13th at UCO in Edmond. I've attached the agenda.

We will meet for lunch at the Interurban Café<http://interurban.us/location/edmond/> from 11:30-1:00. The meeting will begin at 1:00 in Chambers Library. Please let me know if you will be attending lunch, as I need to make a reservation.

This will be our last official meeting of the year. However, there is a fun get-together scheduled for December 11th at Main Event Entertainment in Tulsa.

Thanks,
Megan