[Coil-l] COIL January & February 2016 meetings

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Mon Jan 25 14:27:15 CST 2016

Hello again, everyone,

It looks like we're going to have a nice crowd for the January meeting and
perhaps even more in February!

For those who are able to attend this Friday's COIL meeting in Okmulgee,
attached are directions to the OSU IT campus, and if anyone needs specific
directions or help, you can contact Jennifer Tatum via her cell at
918.625.4968.
Also, if you are arriving for lunch and haven't yet done so, please RSVP to
Jennifer by tomorrow so she can have an accurate head-count.

Also attached is the agenda for Friday's meeting.

See you all then!
Sarah