[Coil-l] Question about format of COIL conference and COIL meeting reminder

Jamie Holmes Jamie.Holmes at tulsacc.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:37:02 CDT 2017

I, personally, always enjoy getting together with colleagues whenever I can, so I vote for an in-person conference (workshop?), regardless of our speaker's location.  Having said that, I can't recall if we've set a date yet & my summer travel plans have caused me to miss several over the past five summers.  So...not sure my vote should count, since I don't know for sure if I can be there.

Regarding our 4/28 meeting, I vote for an in-person meeting on that one, too.  My calendar is open for that day, so I am planning to participate.  My vote for lunch would be Boston Ave Grill or Billy's on the Square. :)

Thanks!
Jamie

Jamie Holmes
Reference/Instruction Librarian