[Coil-l] COIL meeting reminder

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Mon Apr 24 12:29:04 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback! It looks like there might be inclement weather on Friday but since that's still a few days away, let's plan to meet in person and if not, I will send out virtual meeting information on Thursday. I will also check to see if we can have Nicole present virtually then facilitate some in-person workshops for our annual conference. I will send out more information about that as soon as I have the details worked out.

Here is the information for lunch and our meeting:

1.       Lunch at Kilkenny's<http://tulsairishpub.com/menu.php> at 11am: http://tulsairishpub.com/

2.       Meeting at TCC Metro at 12:30-2pm (thank you Adam and Megan!): http://www.tulsacc.edu/campus-locations/metro-campus. Building 1, Metro Campus Library Classroom. The library is located on the 2nd floor and the library classroom is beside the information desk

See you Friday!
Cinthya