[Coil-l] COIL meeting reminder

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Mon Apr 24 13:20:38 CDT 2017

It sounds like this Friday's meeting will be a great one! Unfortunately, I
have family visiting over the weekend and will be spending time with them,
so I am unavailable to attend.  I look forward to hearing developments
about the summer conference, though!

Best to all,
Sarah

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Ippoliti, Cinthya <
cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> Thank you for your feedback! It looks like there might be inclement
> weather on Friday but since that’s still a few days away, let’s plan to
> meet in person and if not, I will send out virtual meeting information on
> Thursday. I will also check to see if we can have Nicole present virtually
> then facilitate some in-person workshops for our annual conference. I will
> send out more information about that as soon as I have the details worked
> out.
>

> Here is the information for lunch and our meeting:
>

> 1.       Lunch at Kilkenny’s <http://tulsairishpub.com/menu.php> at 11am:
> http://tulsairishpub.com/
>
> 2.       Meeting at TCC Metro at 12:30-2pm (thank you Adam and Megan!):
> http://www.tulsacc.edu/campus-locations/metro-campus. Building 1, Metro
> Campus Library Classroom. The library is located on the 2nd floor and the
> library classroom is beside the information desk
>

> See you Friday!
>
> Cinthya

Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services
Resource Coordinator, College of Education | Interim Resource
Coordinator, Departments
of Criminology, Justice Studies & Global Security; Geography & Political
Science; Social Work
Community of Oklahoma Instruction Librarians, Chair Emeritus 2017
Northeastern State University
John Vaughan Library 306B
711 N. Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464