[Coil-l] Registration Open: ACRL’s Building Your Research Data Management Toolkit @ OSU Library

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Fri Feb 17 12:48:31 CST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The OSU Library is proud to sponsor ACRL’s Building Your Research Data Management Toolkit: Integrating RDM into Your Liaison Work<http://www.ala.org/acrl/rdmroadshow>. Join us, and our two guest instructors Sarah Wright and Christina Chan-Park, on March 16th from 8:30am-4pm in the library’s Browsing Room.

Program Description: Research data management has emerged as a need among academic researchers and liaisons are building skills in response. This one-day workshop will assist liaisons to identify their existing skills and mindsets that transfer to research data management services and then create a learning plan for the RDM specific knowledge needed to serve their subject disciplines. Tools, hints, and tricks will be shared that facilitate partnerships on campus with disciplinary faculty and with other RDM service providers.

Registration: http://okstate.libcal.com/event/3173158

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Cinthya

Cinthya Ippoliti
Associate Dean for Research and Learning Services
Oklahoma State University|OSU Library
E-mail: cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu<mailto:cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu>
Phone: 405-744-5271
[d]