[Coil-l] 2017 COIL meetings

Matt Upson matthewupson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:24:17 CST 2017

Myra (and others),

Regarding COIL scheduling, I want to send this out again if you didn't see
or receive Cinthya's email from last week (I know we've had some listserv
technical issues in the past).

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful break! As we begin to look towards a new year,
Matt and I thought we would conduct a very informal survey to see what your
needs for the current year are, and that will help us plan programming,
meetings, and any updates to our materials.

http://okstatelib.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6AsgCYWPfmUH0IR

If you could please take a couple of minutes to fill out the survey below,
we would greatly appreciate it, and we will get back to you with details
once results come in. Thank you!

Matt Upson