[Coil-l] 2017 COIL meetings

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Tue Jan 17 19:21:14 CST 2017

Thanks Matt! We will send out a schedule soon, and will also include some online meetings as several folks indicated an interest in meeting virtually as well, so hopefully everyone will have a chance to participate in these discussions.

I am also thinking of starting a Google folder so that we can capture notes and materials for us to share as a group and link to from our website for each of our main discussion topics this year. While I'm thinking of it, if there is any interest in submitting collaborative presentations for conferences, articles, or similar venues, we can talk about that as well and I can start a virtual sign-up sheet to see who might be interested in doing that.

Thanks,

Cinthya