[Coil-l] COIL Meeting on Friday, March 24th

Tamara Kharabora kharabor at nsuok.edu
Tue Mar 21 09:35:16 CDT 2017

Ok; so I might have to be changed to a MAYBE depending on the weather. My
phone tells me it is supposed to be very rainy and windy...well with my
situation (ataxia), walking is usually horrible in those conditions.
Especially if I have to struggle with and umbrella while attempting to
walk 😂 But if weather is good, i'll be there for Lunch and Meeting