[Coil-l] COIL Meeting on Friday, March 24th

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Tue Mar 21 12:35:26 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Given the potential weather issues and the fact that most folks will not be able to make it, I am opting for a virtual meeting instead at 10am via Zoom which will give us about 40 minutes on my free account for a discussion. Here are the meeting details, and we will still plan to send out discussion notes for those who cannot join us. We’ll plan to convene in person in April, and stay tuned for information about our summer conference. Thank you!

Cinthya

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/275237934

Or Telephone:

Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)

Meeting ID: 275 237 934

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=kFu1eNIoK8xYBYio68tvPc5C33H4xNo6