[Coil-l] Webpage Update

Tamara Kharabora kharabor at nsuok.edu
Thu May 18 12:00:54 CDT 2017

Hello one and all :) I made some changes/updates to the site and I wanted
to see what everyone thinks. (I can change it back if needed). Instead of
having a "unCOILed 2016" page AND a "Workshops" page... I moved the
'unCOILed' page so that if you hover over "Workshops," it appears as its
own page.  I think this just makes more sense and looks a bit cleaner.
Under the Workshops page we have ALL the previous conferences (their brief
logo's), but if you click on the unCOILed 2016 page, you see more details
about that specific conference.

Clear as mud? :) Let me know what you guys think

--
Tamara Kharabora, MLIS
Information Services Librarian
kharabor at nsuok.edu