[Coil-l] Help Wanted: Instruction Librarian

Jennifer Campbell campbe95 at nsuok.edu
Tue Jun 18 12:03:55 CDT 2024

Happy Tuesday OK-ACRL and COIL friends,

It’s a great day to be a Riverhawk! If you don’t know me, my name’s
Jennifer and I love being a librarian at Northeastern State University.
We’re looking for an Instruction Librarian on our main campus in Tahlequah
and we hope you’ll consider applying. We have an awesome team and Tahlequah
is a great place to live. Please find the listing below:

https://nsuok.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/4968?c=nsuok

Please consider sharing with anyone interested, thank you!

Jennifer
--
*Jennifer Campbell, MLIS*
*Instructor of Library Services*
campbe95 at nsuok.edu
Schedule an appointment with me!
<https://nsuok.libcal.com/appointments/jcampbell>

"I am not young enough to know everything." ~Oscar Wilde