[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 1 09:44:43 CST 2005

Happy December everybody,

Can you believe it's actually December already?  Time to be getting
those cards and packages in the mail!  Rudolph was on TV last night, and
I think back to when I was a kid and how it always seemed such a  long
time from the end of November to Christmas.   I used to think they were
starting holiday shows way too early if they didn't wait at least for it
to be December.   Now I realize they were on "grown-up time", which goes
a lot faster than "kid-time".

Congratulations to our Dept. of Corrections graduates today.  We'll miss
them.

Our menu for today includes:

            Roast beef
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Seasoned green beans
            Corn
            Baby carrots
            Baked potato bar
            Pasta bar
            Rolls

Our fast food is:

            Chili and cheese coneys
            Corn chips  (Sounds like good makings for a Frito pie to me)

And for dessert you have a choice of either a Brownie or Peach Cobbler.

Come and get it,