[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday Dec. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 2 09:29:05 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Well, it looks like it could be a busy weekend.  No excuse for being
bored what with everything that's going on, plus trying to get ready for
Christmas.  Today and tomorrow there will be the annual Christmas Bazaar
in the Wilburton Sr. Citizen's Center at 309 West Ada, right next to the
Public Library, then Saturday the Catholic Church is having their annual
Flea Market at 102 Centerpoint Road, and of course Sunday,
Candlelighting will be held here in the Mitchell Auditorium at 5:00 and
8:00 pm.

My sympathy to Andy Mace in the loss of his mother.  What a wonderful
life she must have lived though!

Also, FYI, the Coffee Shop will be closed today.  Susie is down here
helping us out as everyone scurries around preparing for Christmas parties.

Our menu for today includes:

             Meat loaf
             Black-eyed peas
             Winter mix vegetables
             Baked potato bar
             Rolls

Our fast food is:

             Fajita nachos
             Mexican fiesta rice
             Refried beans

And for dessert we have luscious Banana Pudding.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda   8-)