[Eoscstudents] Snack and Study

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 12 09:55:50 CST 2005

Just a reminder that Student Support Services is offering free snacks
and tutor assistance tonight and tomorrow night, December 12 and 13 at
Johnston Hall in the tutoring lab. The computer lab will be open as well
for students to finish up on computer apps assignments or on-line
courses.  The bonus is the tutors just across the hall that can answer
questions so the students complete these assignments. We are open all
day today and the rest of the week from 8 in the morning till 8 at
night.  Snack and Study begins at 3 o'clock.

Any suggestions from the students and faculty about how we can make it a
more comfortable and study friendly environment would be more than
appreciated.  Our goal is help students succeed, but we can't do that
unless students are willing to come in and study with us.

Thanks,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services