[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Dec. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:00:22 CST 2005

Hi folks,

Well, another semester is winding down.  I can tell things are different
this week, too.  We had kids in here I hadn't seen all semester at
breakfast this morning.  Must be trying to nourish their brains before
test taking time.   I wish them luck, but mostly I just hope that they
actually do know what they're supposed to have learned.

I hope you all had a great weekend.  It turned out to be pretty nice
weather after being so cold for the Christmas parade Friday evening.  It
wasn't bad driving the truck in it for P.A.W.S., but the kids in the
back had to be thawed out for a while afterwards.   We enjoyed it
though.  It's pretty special that we get to have it broadcast on KESC,
my personal favorite radio station anyway.  I've got to get my speakers
fixed in here!  Right here at Christmas time, they've gone on the fritz
on me and I know I'm missing some wonderful music.   Getting this fixed
is definitely on the To Do ASAP list.

Our menu for today includes:

        Hamburgers and French fries
        Macaroni and cheese with Little Smokies
        Broccoli cuts

Our fast food is:

       Soft tacos
       Nachos with cheese sauce and jalapenos

And for dessert we have scrumptious Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

Come and get it,

Rhoda  ;-)