[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 14 09:54:01 CST 2005

Hi folks,

I still can't believe it's this close to Christmas.  It's starting to
sink in though, since I went to the 4H Christmas party Monday night, our
P.A.W.S. Christmas party last night, and the EOSC Christmas dinner is
tomorrow night.  And I got to see "It's a Wonderful Life" on TV the
other night.  I think that's my all time favorite Christmas movie, even
if it is black and white.  It really makes you think how, when things
are going bad, they could always be much worse, so be grateful for every
blessing.

Our menu for today includes:

             Italian chicken  (I wonder if they cluck with a different
accent than our Okie chickens?)
             Scalloped potatoes
             Baked beans
             Corn on the cob
             Fried okra
             Pasta bar
             Rolls

Our fast food is:

             Fish on a bun
             Chips

For dessert we have some yummy Banana Pudding.

See you in the Cafeteria,