[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:27:53 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Those of you with garages should really appreciate them this time of
year.  My car was totally frosted over this morning.  Thank goodness for
de-icer!  You just never know what the weather is going to spring on
you.  I was going over to the Business Office yesterday, heard a noise
and looked up, and saw a small flock of really confused geese flying
NORTH!  Every time I see or hear geese flying over, it makes me think of
the movie "Fly Away Home", an excellent, really upbeat movie.  I hope
this flock turns around or they'll freeze their tailfeathers off!

Don't forget about the employee Christmas dinner this evening.  It's my
first one and I'm looking forward to it.  Most of the Cafeteria
employees, unfortunately, will not be able to attend, as they will be
the ones, fixing it and cleaning up after it, but since I'm not a cook,
I'll be able to be there.

Our menu for today includes:

         Spaghetti with meat sauce
          Whole deep fried new potatoes
          Baked potato bar
          Garlic biscuits

Our fast food is:

          Mr. Rib

And for dessert we have Apricot bars and Banana Pudding.

Come on over,

Rhoda  :-)