[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:13:39 CST 2005

Happy November everyone,

Well, we're back to normal in the Cafeteria today.  No more worms and
such.  It was a pretty interesting day though, what with our strange
menu and the Sanderson Sisters downstairs showing up with a couple of
friends to eat here.  We had Witch Mildred running around in the
Cafeteria, too, serving up our Toxic Punch.

According to the Student Activity Calendar, we have ball games tonight
starting at 6:00, and since it's Homecoming Week, it would really be
nice to have a big crowd to cheer on the Mountaineers.

Our menu for today includes:

             Meat Loaf
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Corn
             Broccoli and rice casserole

Our fast food is:

             Mr. Rib on a bun

And for dessert try some Peanut Butter Cake.

See you later,