[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Nov. 2

Novella Ballew nballew at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 2 10:17:51 CST 2005

Hi everybody,

As you may have noticed, I've commandeered Novella's computer to send
this email today, since Tracy Clark is still in the process of saving me
from the "free" screensaver I tried to download yesterday.  It came with
a load of free problems included.  I guess I should've remembered the
old saying, "You get what you pay for."  A word of warning:  if you're
going to download something like that, I'd suggest you consult with our
computer gurus first to see if it really is something you want to get
hooked in with.  It might be more problems than it's worth!

Our menu for today includes:

            Smoked pork chops
            Au gratin potatoes
            Pinto beans
            Steamed cabbage with spicy hot smoked sausage
            Corn
            Turnip greens
            Cornbread
            Hot rolls
            Pasta bar

Our fast food is:

            Pizza

And for dessert we have Peach Cobbler.

Don't forget to go see the comedy/magician in the auditorium at 8:00
this evening.  Elizabeth Duncan said it was a good, clean, fun show that
was full of energy, so you don't want to miss it.

Rhoda