[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Nov. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:05:25 CST 2005

Hi Folks,

If you missed the comedy/hypnotist, Alan Sands, last night, you missed a
hysterically funny good time.  It was very entertaining, what with some
of the things he had the kids doing and the way they acted and reacted
to each other.  I know I won't be able to look at some of those kids
without laughing whenever I see them.  And if you were there, you'll
understand when I say, baseball practice should be very interesting today.

Our menu for today includes:

             Smothered steak
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Seasoned rice
             Green beans
             Mixed veggies
             Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

             Tacos
             Spanish rice
             Refried beans

And for dessert we have Lemon poppyseed cake.

Have a great day,

Rhoda    :-D