[Eoscstudents] Menu for FRIDAY Nov. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 4 09:39:45 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

I hope you've been having a great Homecoming Week here on campus.  The
weather has certainly been beautiful enough, at least if you have
everything tied down so that it doesn't blow into the next state!
Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be wonderful too, so attendance at all
the planned events won't be affected by bad weather.  I'm looking
forward to seeing Coach Stone, and hope to see his wife and daughter,
Vickie, that I graduated high school with.  (I probably shouldn't have
told that we are the same age, since she still looks like she just
graduated high school, and I don't even come close.)

Our menu for today includes:

          Catfish
          Green beans
          Seasoned potato wedges
          Cornbread
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

           PIZZA

And for dessert we're having Ice Cream with a variety of toppings.

Enjoy and have a wonderful Homecoming Weekend,