[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Nov. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 10 09:37:26 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Hang in there, everyone, Friday's coming, and from what the weather man
says it promises to be a slightly wet weekend.  Might be a good time to
plan some indoor activities, unless you're a duck.

Don't forget about the Veteran's Day program and free barbecue dinner
tonight at the VFW Hall in town.  For more information about this call
465-3349 and ask for Janice or Tony.  All Veterans are invited.

Our menu for today includes:

             Beef tips over rice
             Carrots
             Macaroni and cheese
             Goulash

Our fast food line features fix-it-yourself deli sandwich selections.

And for dessert we have Banana Split Cake and Peach Cobbler.

Come on over and eat with us.