[Eoscstudents] DegreeWorks Instructions Attached

Chris Ames cames at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 10 17:05:38 CST 2005

Attached is the instructions for using DegreeWorks.  If you are
currently enrolled for this fall semester then your DegreeWorks
passwords has just been sent to you.  If you are currently enrolled and
did not receive your password, please email me and let me know.  Note:
for new students who started this semester or this last summer, you have
new requirements in DegreeWorks to match the new EOSC Catalog.  For
continuing students your requirements have not changed in DegreeWorks
from previous semesters.  If you have any questions or comments please
email me.

Thank you,

Chris Ames
EOSC IS