[Eoscstudents] Menu for FRIDAY Nov. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 11 09:11:49 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

I hope you're having a great day and looking forward to a great
weekend.  It won't be long til we'll be out for Thanksgiving break, so
if we can make it through another week, we'll have some down time to
enjoy.  And since today is Veteran's Day, we should remember that all
the freedoms we enjoy in this country are made possible by those men and
women who were willing to put their own lives on the line to defend our
right to live free.

Our menu for today includes:

             Baked pork chops
             California blend vegetables
             Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

             Chili cheese fries

And for dessert Drexel has made some delicious brownies.

Come and get it,