[Eoscstudents] Thanksgiving Menu for Wed. Nov. 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:01:09 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

In case you haven't heard, today is Susie Smith's birthday, so be sure
and go up to the Coffee Shop and wish her a very happy birthday today.
(You didn't hear it from me but she's 44 now.  Still just a pup.)

Today is also Oklahoma's birthday.  I believe our state if 98 today.
Way older than Susie.

We are having our big Thanksgiving feast in the Cafeteria today, featuring:

             Baked turkey breast
             Dressing
            Baked ham
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Candied sweet potatoes
            Steamed broccoli spears with cheese sauce
            Vegetable blend
            and yes we have the Green Bean Casserole
            Rolls
            Wild rice and cranberry salad
            Fruit salad
            Cranberry sauce

And a variety of pies for dessert.

We're thankful for all of you who come and share a part of your day with
us every day.  May you all be richly blessed for it.