[Eoscstudents] Menu for FRIDAY Nov. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 18 09:24:08 CST 2005

Hello out there,

Well, it's finally Friday and we're about to start out week off, some
recuperation time for everyone I hope.  Try not to work too hard and let
holiday stress get you down.   Remember everything you have to be
thankful for and enjoy your blessings.  (Sometimes it feels more like
we're enduring them than enjoying them.)

Remember to take your children, or grandchildren, or maybe some borrowed
children to see Sleeping Beauty in the auditirium this evening at 7:00.
I know Ruth and her performers always put maximum heart, effort and
talent into their performances and deserve a full house to show off to.

 Our menu for today includes:

             Baked chicken
             Okra
             Hamburger vegetable soup

Our fast food is:

             Hot dogs

And for dessert we have Lemon Poppyseed cake.

Enjoy your week off and be safe.  Remember to watch out for deer hunters
if you're out in the woods or anywhere near it at this time of year.
Don't let them shoot you.  Go armed and shoot back!  That'll surprise 'em!

Rhoda   ;-)