[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 28 10:10:47 CST 2005

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful week off and a great Thanksgiving surrounded
by family and friends.

My sympathy goes out to Rhonda Quinn and Kay Langham and the rest of
their family in the loss of their father, Jack Price.  My family has
literally been friends with their family for generations since both of
our families are from Bengal.  I know it is hard to lose a loved one,
and I think possibly even harder when it comes at a time of year when
we're supposed to be celebrating and having good times with family
instead of mourning the loss of one so important to us.

Our extensive menu for today includes:

        Parmesan chicken
        Pasta and Baked Potato bars
        Mashed potatoes and gravy
        White rice
        Green peas, corn and baby carrots
        Rolls

Our fast food is:

        Enchiladas
        Refried beans
        Spanish rice
        Nacho chips with picante sauce

And for dessert have a piece of luscious Chocolate Cake.

Have a great Monday,

Rhoda  :-)