[Eoscstudents] Sign the get well card for Mr. Bogard

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 14 10:06:43 CDT 2005

If you would like to sign a get well card for Mr. Bogard it is on his office
door and will be there only until noon today.

Any students are welcome to sign it and send best wishes for a speedy
recovery.  I know he will enjoy this and it might lift his spirits a little
today.

For those who have may not know the condition I am speaking of.. Mr. Harold
Bogard, the Computer Science chairman has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer
and is currently undergoing Chemotherapy.