[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday Oct. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 14 10:13:09 CDT 2005

Hey everybody,

We really enjoyed the basketball girls coming to help in the Cafeteria
yesterday and welcome them back anytime.

I got to attend the play last night, and I highly recomment you go see
"Quilters".  It is full of touching scenes, singing and humor; something
for everyone in other words.

Looks like tonight is homecoming for Wilburton High School so that's a
pretty big deal in town.  Go out and root for the Diggers.

And if you're looking for something different to do this weekend, try to
make it to the Kerr Historical Farm Fest in Keota.  They have all kinds
of displays of the old time ways of doing things, and the house and
grounds are beautiful.  It runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm tomorrow and the
cost is $5.00 for adults, and $3.00 for children.  For further
information check out their website:  okhfarm at crosstel.net.

Our menu for this fine fall day includes:

             Meatloaf
             Corn with peppers
             Mixed vegetables
             Baked potato bar

Our fast food is PIZZA!!!

And for dessert we're having Cheesecake and Blackberry Cobbler.  You
can't beat that!

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda  :-)