[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 18 09:47:20 CDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the late menu delivery yesterday.  It evidently couldn't get
there from here, not on time anyway.  I sent it once, then started
getting a lot of phone calls wondering what was for lunch, so I sent it
again, and I think both sendings came through way after the fact.  Maybe
today we'll have better luck.

Don't forget to attend the book talk by Dr. Billye Givens at the Public
Library this evening at 7:00.  The discussion will be over the book
"Walking the Choctaw Road" by Oklahoma author, Tim Tingle.  The book is
full of interesting stories about the Choctaw way of life and beliefs.
It is well worth your time to read it.

And for you brave souls out there, there will be a United Blood Services
blood drive  Thurs. Oct. 20th from 1:30 to 5:30 in the Bloodmobile which
will be parked in the parking lot next to the Wilburton Chamber of
Commerce on Main Street next to City Hall.  Contact Kim Evans for more
info at 465-5371.

Our menu today includes:

          Pork chops

Our fast food is:

          Barbecue on a bun

For dessert we have Chocolate cake with white frosting, and Peach and
Cherry Cobbler.

See you later,

Rhoda  :-)