[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Oct. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 19 08:48:00 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all ready for a great weekend.  It sounds like we may be
facing some drastic changes in the weather department by this weekend.
Our long hot summer may finally be over.

We're trying to cook up a ghoulish menu for Halloween here in the
Cafeteria, so if anyone has any suggestions, please share them with us.
We have a few creepy things in mind already, but would like to hear any
good ones you can think of.

And while we're out enjoying our good health and good times, let's not
forget those who are not so fortunate, that we may be able to help by
taking just a few minutes of our time to go donate blood at the United
Blood Services blood drive by City Hall Thursday between 1:30 and 5:30.
It could be a matter of life and death.

Our menu for today includes:

          Hamburger steak
          Seasoned rice
          Carrots
          Pasta bar

Our fast food is:

           Polish sausage on a bun with kraut

And for dessert get some delicious Strawberry Shortcake while you can.
In a few short weeks we'll all be eating pumpkin pies and other fall
treats, getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Have a wonderful and safe Fall Break,

Rhoda   :-)

P. S.  See you at the Fall Festival!