[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Oct. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 26 09:59:10 CDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Well, today is shaping up to be a day full of activities on campus.
This morning from 10:00 am to 11:00 am PBL will be distributing pink
ribbons and informational brochures in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness
Month, then from 11:00 to 1:00 they will move over into the Student
Union.  They will also be accepting donations for Hurricane Katrina
victims at this time.

And don't forget to attend the latest in the Rothbaum Lecture series.
Mr. Frosty Troy will be speaking in Mitchell Auditorium at 11:00 on "The
Future of Oklahoma Politics".

Our menu for today includes:

             Turkey pot roast
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Sweet potatoes
             Sweet peas

Our fast food is:

             PIZZA

And for dessert you've got to try some Oreo cheesecake!  That sounds
sooooo good!

Take care,

Rhoda

P. S.  We also have a spiral notebook belong to a Joshua Wright here in
the Cafeteria, so if anyone sees this person, please let him know we're
holding his notebook for him.

Thanks,  Rhoda

:-)