[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 27 09:33:44 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Well, the weekend is fast approaching and I think the predicted
temperatures have been going up slowly and steadily, so maybe our Girl
Scout campout won't be a freeze out after all.

I'd like to invite anyone who loves animals, (especially dogs), to our
monthly PAWS meeting this evening at the Wilburton Public Library on
West Ada Ave.  It is at 7:00 pm and we always have a great time.  We
have several dogs for adoption at this time and can always use donations
of dog food, money to help with vet bills and such, or even old blankets
for the dogs to snuggle in this winter.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Black eyed peas
             Pasta bar

Our fast food is:

             Burritos with chili and cheese

And for dessert we have Banana pudding and Orange coconut cake.

See you in the Cafeteria,