[Eoscstudents] Homecoming Activities

Elizabeth Duncan eduncan at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:41:00 CDT 2005

Homecoming week is just around the corner.  I have been working really
hard to schedule a week full of fun and exciting events for our faculty,
staff and students to enjoy.  I want to encourage all of the students to
get involved.  The more activities you participate in the more points
your club or organization will receive towards winning the Spirit
Stick.  Attached are the rules for "WINNING" the Spirit Stick.

I have also attached the schedule of the weeks events as well as a
picture of the back of this years Homecoming shirt.  We are selling
short sleeves for $10 and long sleeves for $12, t-shirts are navy blue.
If you are interested in ordering one please contact me at ext. 818.

I f you have any questions concerning any of these activities please do
not hesitate to call me.  I look forward to seeing EVERYONE during
Homecoming Week for all the fun and festivities!

Thank you,
Elizabeth Duncan