[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday Oct. 28 and Mon. Oct. 31 Halloween

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 28 09:18:58 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

Be sure and remember to set your clocks back one hour this Saturday
night, or you'll be late for work Monday morning and you won't want to
miss a minute of all the Halloween ghoulishness going on.  We've got a
really creepy menu planned which I'll let you in on after today's
installment.

Today we are serving:

          Catfish
          Hush puppies
          Barbecue on a bun
          Baked beans
          Chicken strips
          French fries
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          California blend vegetables, dude
           Rolls

And for dessert we're having scrumptious brownies.

And our creepy menu for Monday (Halloween) is:

          Barbecued worm sandwiches on moldy buns
          Bat wings
          Smothered rat over baby grubs
          Peas and eyeballs
          Creepy corn

For dessert we have Dirt Cake (from a freshly dug grave)

And you can wash it all down with our special blend of  Toxic black
punch with wormy ice.

Come on over,

Rhoda