[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 12 10:08:01 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Well, I've solved the big mystery of the weapons of mass destruction
that nobody could find.  They are bulldozers.  I guess the county had
orders to come and tear up the little beaver dam down the hill from my
house yesterday.  That really bummed me out, even though I was expecting
it to happen.  It was really starting to shape up into a nice little
habitat down there with the beaver, a couple of Muscovy ducks that had
migrated from my pond, a heron stopping by regularly and even a wild
duck swimming around down there.  I enjoyed getting to go by there and
see what had turned up to enjoy the little pond.  Oh well, the beaver
will be back!  They've torn down his dam before and he keeps letting
them know he's put down roots there by building it back bigger and better.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Crispy cubed potatoes
             Pinto beans
             Turnip greens
             Corn
             Okra
              Pasta bar

Our fast food is Burgers and Fries.

And for dessert we have we have a Glazed Marble Cake and Peach Cobbler.

Come and have a bite with us,