[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 13 Coffee Shop Closed Today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 13 10:12:34 CDT 2006

Hi Everybody,

I know everybody is really ready for a good long Easter weekend.  I hope
we all have a safe and enjoyable one.  I heard the first whippoorwill
I've heard this year last night.  That's always a neat thing to me.  And
as warm as it has been, it really feels like summertime.  I think we're
supposed to have another PAWS  adoption day this weekend while the
weather is still nice.

The Coffee Shop will be closed today, since we're short handed in the
Cafeteria and Susie will be down here working with us.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

It was slow here in the Cafeteria this morning, since a lot of the
students are probably already gone home, the DOC class is graduating and
a lot of them didn't bother getting up early to come in for breakfast,
and the Spring Formal was last night, so I'm thinking a lot of the
students that are still here were really dragging after their "night in
Paris".  I saw some of the decorations for the dance in the Ballroom
yesterday and it was really impressive.  I believe Amy Fair and
Elizabeth Duncan were responsible for this event, and it looked like
they were really doing a good job.

Congratulations to our DOC graduates today.  Now they get to go back to
the real world that they've been missing while they've been putting in
their time here.

I hear there are some softball games here starting at 1:00 if you get a
chance to go and support our Mountaineers.   Load up your lawnchair and
your sunblock and get out there.

Our menu for today includes:

          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Monarch veggie mix

Our fast food is Chili Cheese Nachos.

And for dessert  we have some yummy Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

Have a great Easter weekend,

Rhoda  :-)