[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 17 10:12:52 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a really great weekend and got to spend time with your
families and friends enjoying the beautiful weather.  It's really
supposed to be hot the next couple of days and then back down to a more
normal temperature for this time of year.  I'm ready for it to cool down
some since our air conditioning is either not working or got turned off
somewhere this weekend, and the new DOC group said it was hot over there
last night too.  It sure seems odd for it to be this hot this early in
the year.  Maybe there is something to global warming.  It sure seems
like we have a lot more warm weather and less cold than we used to.

We had a little bit of excitement this weekend when a neighbor's fire
from their yard clean-up project got a little out of hand and came over
our fence back by the pond.  The fire department was right on top of it
though.  They showed up and almost had it put out before I even knew
what was happening, and fortunately there was no damage to anyone or any
property, just some debris got burned off.

Please keep Novella's daughter, Shellie Rowe, in your thoughts and
prayers today as she is undergoing surgery and Novella is off to be with
her.

Our menu for today includes:

          Spaghetti with meat sauce
          Crispy cubed potatoes
          Corn
          Winter blend vegetables

Our fast food is Burgers and Fries.

And for dessert we have some yummy Lemon Cake and Banana Pudding.

Come and get it,