[Eoscstudents] self-defense training

Levenia Carey lcarey at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 18 08:53:51 CDT 2006

Hello All:

We have set the dates for self-defense training.  I received a lot of
positive feedback and responses requesting training.  I look forward to
seeing you in one of the five class time frames.  We couldn't meet
everyone's requested time, but we are doing the best we can in the short
time frame remaining before the end of semester.  This training is open
to all current female students, faculty, staff and their teen
daughters.  The training's are free and will all be held in Field House
201.  The dates for training are:

Tuesday, April 25, 2006           3:00-5:00 p.m.
                                                7:00-9:00 p.m.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006      4:00-6:00 p.m.

Thursday, April 27, 2006          3:00-5:00 p.m.
                                                7:00-9:00 p.m.

The instructor for all five classes will be Amanda Wingo.  The
training's are very good and would be beneficial to all - even as a
refresher course.  I pray that you will never have a need in your life
to put this instruction into action.  However, knowledge is power and it
is better to be proactive rather than reactive.  Don't be caught off
guard.  Looking out for you.

Levenia
Campus Violence Prevention Project.